If a bug is found or unexpected issue is encountered, additional information to duplicate the bug or replicate the issue may be helpful to resolve the problem
- What is the Product name (i.e. ApexSQL Diff) and version (i.e. application version can be checked in the ‘About’ form in the ‘Resources’ tab)?
- What is your operating system (i.e. Windows 10 x64)?
- What are your processor and RAM specifications? To get this information on Windows 7:
- Click the Start button
- Click Control Panel
- Click System and Security
- Click System
The steps are similar in other Windows versions
In case your computer uses multiple processors, the processor type and speed as well as the number of processors installed are shown under System
- Do you work in a domain or in a workgroup?
- What is the SQL Server version? Use: SELECT @@version
- Duplication steps if the error can be consistently duplicated
- Any script/code/database structure that provides context for the issue
- If possible, a database snapshot or DDL scripts of particular objects required for reproducing the issue
Please send any relevant information to email@example.com