Permissions and requirements
- Minimal SQL Server permissions for ApexSQL Developer tools
- Minimum requirements for installing ApexSQL Trigger
- Supported software for ApexSQL Trigger
- ApexSQL Trigger and ApexSQL Trigger Viewer – Permissions and requirements
- How do I choose between ApexSQL Trigger and ApexSQL Log?
- How to create an auditing plan
- Installing audit tables on another database
- How do I delete old data from audit tables?
- How to update ApexSQL Trigger without losing custom changes in the architecture
- How do I audit only some users in ApexSQL Trigger?
- How to audit usernames in ASP.Net application
- How to create an auditing profile to track “users” in a custom system using a single SQL Server login
- How to send email alerts when a change is made to a database record
- Auditing reports in ApexSQL Trigger
- How to customize an auditing report
- Schedule ApexSQL Trigger report generation
- How to track DDL/schema changes
- How to manage triggers in ApexSQL Trigger
- How to use the Watches feature in ApexSQL Trigger
- How to use the Lookup feature in ApexSQL Trigger
- Using the template editor in ApexSQL Trigger
Command line interface